Veneer doors are a classic mix of the natural beauty of wood and modernity. We at ITP can capture virtually unlimited decorative styles and moods with veneer doors. Our infinite variety of wood grain, figure patterns, colours, and textures could create the most beautiful and distinguished environments.
ITP Veneer doors are manufactured with block board /Tubular core infill laminated with cross bands and a face veneer (Decorative veneer) on the outer surface. Natural veneers that are most popularly used are teak, wenge, oak, walnut, beech etc. The thickness of natural face veneer is 0.5mm.
The Basic construction of an ITP Veneer shutter is
- Stiles & Rails – The frame of the shutter is made using timber that exhibits good screw holding capacity.
- Infill core – solid wood batons/Tubular core is used to fill the core area between the stiles and rails.
- Outer Finish – Face veneer (Decorative veneer) are used on either side to cover the core veneer and the stiles and rails on both the sides.
- Stylish & Elegant
- Natural Wood finish.
- The timber is chemically treated and vacuum pressurized as per IS:401.
- The wood is seasoned at the PLC controlled kiln seasoning chambers as per IS 1141.
- 100% boiling water resistance as per IS:848.
- Bonded with phenol formaldehyde synthetic resin.
- Hot pressed under high pressure.
- 100% Termite and borer resistant.
- Structurally strong and dimensionally stable.
Regular tests are carried out form our well equipped laboratory, which perform rigorous quality tests before it is certified to be sent to customers. This ensures consistent quality of the Veneer doors.
In order to meet the varied needs of our customers, the flush doors are manufactured in customized sizes. These Flush doors are available in thicknesses of 30mm and above.