ITP has emerged as the leading manufacturers and supplier of wooden flush doors. Our expert production team is crafty enough to offer well-designed and maintained wooden flush doors to fix interiors and exteriors.
Our products are highly appreciated for distinct features such as compact design, expansion, shrinkage resistance, excellent strength, moisture, heat resistance, and stiffness. Precision-made flush doors are known for their luxury, aesthetics and add value to modern homes.
Made with the best quality hardwood timbers that provide excellent dimensional strength and smooth finish. Our flush doors adhere to the Indian Standards, IS:2202, and the BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards).
ITP Flush doors are manufactured with block board core (wooden batons laid edge to edge across a surface) and laminated with cross bands/ core veneer and then face veneer. The timber used for making the flush doors is vacuum pressurized /chemically treated and kiln seasoned.
The Basic construction of an ITP Flush shutter is
- Stiles & Rails – The frame of the shutter is made using timber that exhibits good screw holding capacity.
- Infill core – wooden batons are used to fill the core area between the stiles and rails.
- Core veneer – Cross bands are used on either side of shutter to cover the infill material of the core and the stiles and rails on both the sides.
Apart from the block board core, we also offer flush doors with a tubular core infill. We use Germany based Sauerland Tubular boards, which are known for their quality worldwide.
- The timber is chemically treated and vacuum pressurized as per IS:401.
- The wood is seasoned at the PLC controlled kiln seasoning chambers as per IS 1141.
- 100% boiling water resistance as per IS:848
- Bonded with phenol formaldehyde synthetic resin
- Hot pressed under high pressure
- 100% Termite and borer resistant
- Structurally strong and dimensionally stable.
Based on the final finish on the outer surface, the flush doors are categorized into Skin doors, Laminate doors and Veneer doors
Regular tests are carried out from our well equipped laboratory, which perform rigorous quality tests before it is certified to be sent to customers. This ensures consistent quality of the flush doors.
In order to meet the varied needs of our customers, the flush doors are manufactured in customized sizes. These Flush doors are available in thicknesses of 30mm and above.