Wood windows from Indian Timber Products Pvt. Ltd (ITP) span a wide range of traditional to contemporary designs. The timeless appeal and beauty of wood is unparalleled. Moreover, wood is eco-friendly and has a low carbon footprint. The texture of solid wood adds the element of visual beauty to any architectural design.
We manufacture wooden windows that suit the Indian climate as the wood is specially kiln dried to ensure that it has the appropriate moisture content. Apart from the seasoning of wood to prevent joint opening or disfigurement the wood is chemically treated to make it termite resistant. All of our products are made-to-measure specifically tailored to our customers' requirements
Our wooden windows are easy to maintain contrary to the common perceptions. Water-based sealants are used apart from a meticulous schedule of chemical treatment and seasoning. A range of premium Hardwood is available for the customer’s preference: Burma Teak, African Teak, Mahogany, Meranti etc. The fine wood is further enhanced by Poly urethane (PU) polish known for its enduring quality.
Consistent quality is ensured as our windows undergo rigorous quality tests in our well equipped laboratory before reaching the customer.
Installation services form an integral part of our end to end door & window solutions ensuring zero dependence on labour and traditional cumbersome methods of fixing doors and windows. Salient features of this service are:
- • Team of skilled and experienced workmen
- • Strict guidelines for installations at the site level
- • Dry fixing -the windows with their frames are installed at the final stage
- • The frames are fixed to the wall with Anchor fasteners
- • The gap between the frame and the wall is filled up with foam
- • Flooring to be completed
- • A coat of wall painting to be completed
- • the windows are prone to damage at site and
- • the final quality of the finished window may not be to customer expectation.
The prerequisites for installation of windows are:
Regular tests are carried out from our well equipped laboratory, which perform rigorous quality tests before it is certified to be sent to customers.