Skin Doors from Indian Timber Products Pvt. Ltd (ITP) typify solid style and affordability. They are known for their sturdiness and aesthetic appeal. Furthermore, the High Density Fibre (HDF) skins make for a vast array of design options as they may be textured or paneled making them attractive alternatives to a carved wooden door.
We manufacture flush doors as per Indian Standards, IS: 2202, and are earmarked ISI by the BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards)
ITP Skin doors are manufactured with Sauerland tubular core infill with HDF skins on either side. The HDF skins are textured and plain/paneled and can be painted or polished. Masonite,Jeldwenskins are used in manufacturing ITP skin doors
The Basic construction of an ITP Skin shutter is
- • Stiles & Rails – The frame of the shutter is made using timber that exhibits good screw holding capacity.
- • Infill core – Tubular core is used to fill the core area between the stiles and rails.
- • Outer finish – HDF skins are used on either side to cover the infill material of the core and the stiles and rails on both the sides.
- • Stylish & Aesthetic
- • Appeal of a carved wooden door
- • Affordable
- • The timber is chemically treated and vacuum pressurized as per IS:401
- • The wood is seasoned at the PLC controlled kiln seasoning chambers as per IS 1144.
- • Bonded with phenol formaldehyde synthetic resin
- • Hot pressed under high pressure
- • Structurally strong and dimensionally stable.
Regular tests are carried out from our well equipped laboratory, which perform rigorous quality tests before it is certified to be sent to customers. This ensures consistent quality of the Skin doors.
In order to meet the varied needs of our customers, the Skin doors are manufactured in customized sizes. These Skin doors are available in thicknesses of 30mm and above.