Laminate Doors from Indian Timber Products Pvt. Ltd (ITP) are the obvious choice of home owners due to their wide range of designs. Due to their varied design and shade availability, laminate doors gel easily with the interiors of any home.
We manufacture flush doors as per Indian Standards, IS:2202, and are earmarked ISI by the BIS(Bureau of Indian Standards)
ITP Laminate doors are manufactured with solid wood and tubular core infill with Laminates on either side. The Laminates come in plain as well as veneered designs giving the impression of a natural veneer door. Laminate is used from reputed manufacturer's like Greenlam ,Merino The thickness of the laminates are 0.8mm and above.
The Basic construction of an ITP Laminate shutter is
- • Stiles & Rails – The frame of the shutter is made using timber that exhibits good screw holding capacity.
- • Infill core – Solid wood /Tubular core is used to fill the core area between the stiles and rails.
- • Outer finish – Laminates are used on either side to cover the infill material of the core and the stiles and rails on both the sides.
- • Stylish & Elegant
- • Extensive range of designs and shades
- • Affordable
- • The timber is chemically treated and vacuum pressurized as per IS:401
- • The wood is seasoned at the PLC controlled kiln seasoning chambers as per IS 1141.
- • Bonded with phenol formaldehyde synthetic resin
- • Hot pressed under high pressure
- • Structurally strong and dimensionally stable.
Laminate brands are chosen as per the customer’s requirements.
Regular tests are carried out form our well equipped laboratory, which perform rigorous quality tests before it is certified to be sent to customers. This ensures consistent quality of the Laminate doors.
In order to meet the varied needs of our customers, the Laminate doors are manufactured in customized sizes. These Laminate doors are available in thicknesses of 30mm and above.